EXP060.3 - Advanced Project Management & PMP® Exam Prep.
Are you ready to pursue advanced project management knowledge and achieve certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP)®? This is the course for project managers prepared to master the disciplines associated with project management including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches for delivering successful projects. This training is aligned with the most recent edition of the Exam Content Outline and current (PMP)® Exam.
This seminar qualifies for Canada-Saskatchewan Job Training Grant
|November 3, 16, 17, 24 & December 1, 2022
||Instructor Delivered - Virtual Classroom
Registration Now Open
||In Person Session TBA pending Covid-19
This 5-day course is for project managers ready to take the next step toward achieving professional certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP)® . This course is designed for anyone who:
- has responsibilities relating to Project Management and is seeking to improve project management capabilities
- is interested in having a professional certification that is recognized world wide
- seeks to be a recognized Project Management Professional
- is aligned directly with the basic principles, techniques and concepts of Project Management as established in the the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) on which the current PMP® certification exam is based
- covers the 3 Domains: People, Processes & Business Environment which are the areas required to pass the Project Management Professional® Exam
- illustrates the importance of selecting the right developmental approach and project life cycle to deliver desired business results
- illustrates techniques used with developmental approaches ranging from predictive, hybrid and agile methodologies
- includes techniques to successfully work with stakeholders to deliver project value
- emphasizes developing teams and improving their collective performance
- demonstrates the importance of project risk management and how to integrate risk management into project delivery
- incorporates methods, models & artifacts for value delivery
- is delivered over five one-day sessions, approximately one week apart, enabling time for work on study materials
- includes practice exam questions to assist in building confidence to challenge the exam
- earns you 37.5 training hours towards certification or 37.5 Professional Development Units (PDUs) towards recertification
The course is presented in 5 sections using a virtual classroom format. Practice questions will be used daily.
Session 1 - Framework, Processes & Domains, Integration Management
Session 2 - Scope & Schedule
Session 3 - Cost, Communication & Stakeholders
Session 4 - Quality, Resources & Professional Responsibility
Session 5 - Risk, Procurement & Review
The registration fee is $2,270 plus GST and it includes seminar study materials and workbooks.
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM for all five sessions.
Cancellations made at least 15 business days prior to the seminar, will receive a refund less 5% of the seminar fee as an administration charge. No refunds for cancellations of less than 15 business days prior to the seminar. No refunds once the reference materials have been distributed.
E-mail to EXP